We've been busy
Our success by the numbers:
- 10 Brittney Fox Watts Endowment for Study Abroad in Sustainability recipients
- 5 Fun Runs Toward Sustainability hosted at the State Botanical Gardens of Georgia
- 4 Free Spirit Farmhouse Ales brewed by Terrapin with breweries across the country
- 3 Garden plantings and clean-ups at Roswell Area Park and Lake Forest Elementary
- 2 Park and Trail clean-ups at Deepdene Park and the Atlanta Beltline Trail
- 2 Farmer Scholarships for Georgia Organics Conference
- 1 Trees Atlanta tree planting volunteer day in Lake Claire
- 1 Butterfly Release at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- 1 Teacher's Grant for a school garden
- 1 Kelly Mill Elementary Wildlife Habitat
Brittney Fox Watts Endowment
Since 2013, we have partnered with the University of Georgia Office of Sustainability to fund the Brittney Fox Watts Endowment for Study Abroad in Sustainability. The fund provides support to students who share Brittney’s passion for travel, experiencing different cultures, and embracing sustainable practices.
To date, we have provided life changing experiences for 10 individual students pursue their passions in Australia, China, Costa Rica, New Zealand, and more. The endowment ensures many more will have opportunities to see the world for years to come.
22Squared Brittney Fox Watts Scholarship
Our friends at 22Squared began the 22Squared Brittney Fox Watts Scholarship in Brittney's memory since 2011. The scholarship provides support to students enrolled in the Advertising Major within the Grady college. Recipient(s) over the years have possessed the following attributes: an agent for change; drive to learn and teach others; goal oriented; great respect for life, people, and animals; appreciation for nature and culture; collaborative; hard-working with aspiration for work/live balance; independent; leadership ability with a drive to teach and mentor others; creative; loyal; passion for advertising and marketing; poise and professionalism; optimistic; a strong sense of social responsibility and volunteerism in the community; maintains a 3.5 or higher GPA and demonstrates strong writing skills.